- 1 KG Cham Cham
- Roli and Chawal
- 2 layer Bamboo Plant with plastic pot
(Note: Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability)
No posts found
- The sweets image shown is only indicative in nature but products may be the same or vary in shape and design as per the availability.
- If the delivery location is out of our shipping zone we may charge you the extra shipping cost.
- Your delivery slot is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the location where you want the product to be delivered.
- Once your order has processed, the delivery cannot be redirected to any other address
- Natural light is the best but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Keep plant’s soil moist at all time.
- Keep your plants in medium light locations.
- Avoid your plants from overwatering.
- Add fresh, clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week.
- It is important to keep several inches of water in the container, making sure to keep the roots of the plant wet.
- Changing the water every 7 to 10 days keeps your lucky bamboo in top condition.
- Indirect light at moderate levels is best for a lucky bamboo plant.