- Set of 3 Plants
- Jade plant in Plastic Pot
- Money Plant in Plastic pot
- 2 Lucky layer bamboos Plant in Plastic pot
No posts found
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Since plants are natural products, actual product may vary in shape, as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on regional availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in the plant, maybe in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in the case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.