Jasmine is mainly famous for its fragrance smell. It is largely grown because of its shining buds and fragrance of flower. For cultivating of this flower, we need space as well as sunlight directly to its buds and flowers.
Note- This is courier product and it will take 3-5 working days to deliver.
No posts found
- The image shown is only indicative in nature and is for illustrating purposes.
- As plants are natural products; actual product may vary in shape and size as per the availability in the market.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Natural light is the best but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Keep plant’s soil moist at all time.
- Keep your plants in medium light locations.
- Avoid your plants from overwatering.
- Plants should be kept between 20°C to 30°C
- In order to keep plant fresh remove wastage leaves and stems.